The Receptionist/Telephone Operator is responsible for:
- Operating switchboard for internal and external customers.
- Reporting on customer feedback.
- Handling and resolving customer queries.
- Handling and distributing all mails.
- Recording and distribute cheques and other documents.
- Receiving and placing telephone calls for employees of AAJ.
- Signing for receipt of goods/services provided to AAJ.
- Meeting, greeting visitors to AAJ and directing them to their destinations.
- Sorting of mails for dispatch from the front desk.
As a member of the Human Resource team, the incumbent is required to demonstrate the following core competencies knowledge of switchboard operations; excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills; report writing skills; problem solving skills and time management skills.
Qualifications and Experience
At least two (2) year’s relevant work experience in a comparable position or business/work environment.
- Three (3) CXCs /CSEC GCE O’Level subjects including English Language, Office Administration and Mathematics
- Training in Customer Service
- Training in Microsoft Office Suite
All Applications accompanied with Resumés should be submitted no later than Wednesday November 18, 2020 to:
Human Resource Manager
Airports Authority of Jamaica
Norman Manley International Airport
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.