This is an ICT technical support position, for the information & communications technology systems at AAJ locations (including: AAJ Head Office at NMIA, AAJ Montego Bay Office, IFIA, Ken Jones, Negril and Tinson Pen Aerodromes).
The Help Desk Administrator is responsible for:
- Monitoring of ICT systems for faults & alarms
- Collection, documentation and reporting of user’s hardware & software problems
- Assignment and follow-up on user problems with ICT staff
- Liaising of the ICT Department with internal user departments
- Provide basic user support; respond to questions; apply knowledge of computer software, hardware and audio-visual procedures; participate in over-the phone and user station diagnostic procedures; resolve problems.
- Establishes and maintains filing and documentation systems
- Ordering, maintenance of inventory for ICT consumables
- The ICT Help Desk & Admin Assistant is responsible for all of the duties and responsibilities listed above and for other duties that the ICT Director may assign during the duration of the employment
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum two (2) years related ICT experience in the ICT industry and/or international transportation service environment
- A Tertiary Diploma, Associate or BSc Degree in Computer Studies/Computer Science from a recognized tertiary institution or an equivalent
- Training in customer service
- Training in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
All Applications accompanied with Resumés should be submitted no later than Wednesday November 18, 2020 to:
Human Resource Manager
Airports Authority of Jamaica
Norman Manley International Airport
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.