This position is a frontline administrative support for the Aerodrome Operations and Commercial Development Department. The incumbent will provide technical support for the department in the collection and reconciliation of operational and aeronautical data in collaboration with other relevant officers and departments, as well as the compilation of reports from AAJ’s privatized airports.
The Administrative Assistant will:
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties for the Vice President, Aerodrome Operations and Commercial Development.
- Draft monthly departmental reports.
- Develop presentations in collaboration with the senior director and other departmental colleagues.
- Assist with the preparation and management of contracts.
- Coordinate and collate assigned report submissions from AAJ PPP concessionaires and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide comprehensive embarking passenger data every Monday to Finance for weekly billing for IATA/BSP member airlines and non-IATA/BSP member airlines at NMIA.
- Provide reconciled aircraft landing and MTOWs data at NMIA to Finance for billing.
- Provide passenger fees and landing fees for Tinson Pen, Ken Jones, Negril and the Ian Fleming International Airport to Finance for billing.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least five (5) years’ experience at a senior secretarial level including working knowledge of data collection and analysis.
- BSc Degree in Business Administration of equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution; or
- Certified Administrative Professional or Professional Secretary Designation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Customer Service Training
- Training in Statistical Analysis
All Applications accompanied with Resumés should be submitted no later than Wednesday November 18, 2020 to:
Human Resource Manager
Airports Authority of Jamaica
Norman Manley International Airport
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.