The Administrative Assistant EPM will:
- Responsible for final preparation of monthly reports.
- Reviews minutes for various meetings of the EPM Department, Committees & Board Sub-Committees.
- Assists with the management and administration of contracts.
- Researches/ coordinates/collates information on different aspects/areas of projects;
- Makes arrangement for local and overseas travel for members of the EPM Department to include accommodation.
- Supports the office of the Vice President to ensure compliance with and delivery of overall corporate deliverables and obligations of the AAJ.
- Drafts letters, correspondence and reports for final dispatch to Ministries, Agencies and Departments of GOJ, private sector entities, embassies, consulates, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
At least five (5) years related experience in a project management, commercial or industrial environment;
- BSc Degree in Business Administration of equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution;
- Certified Administrative Professional or Professional Secretary Designation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Customer Service Training
All Applications accompanied with Resumés should be submitted no later than Wednesday November 18, 2020 to:
Human Resource Manager
Airports Authority of Jamaica
Norman Manley International Airport
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.